The video of Baba Ijesha molesting the 14-year-old girl has been Released!! [Video] — Peter Okereke Blog
Connect with us

News

The video of Baba Ijesha molesting the 14-year-old girl has been Released!! [Video]

Published

on

Baba Ijesha

A video of embattled Nollywood actor Baba Ijesha molesting the 14-year-old girl who is reported to be a foster daughter of Comedienne Princess, has emerged online.

Recall that PETER OKEREKE BLOG reported days ago, that the Lagos Police said Baba Ijesha is been set to be released … as his case is a bailable one.

Baba Ijesha

According to the police in that statement;

“There was no case of defilement, people are just talking out of sentiment. They are not talking from the point of law. We interviewed all parties involved in the case for three hours today (Wednesday),”

However, in the new video; the actor could be seen with the actress in her home having a conversation before she moved out of the apartment, leaving him and the teenage girl.

The duo of Baba Ijesha and the girl who seemed not to be aware the room had been bugged, starting making advances at each other.

Watch the video below:

Join our Telegram Channel for All the hottest Updates!!

Click to comment
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

News

Father Mbaka reportedly shuts down Adoration Ministry

Published

on

Father Mbaka
Rev. Father Mbaka

Gistmates, controversial cleric Father Ejike Mbaka has announced a one-month shutdown of the his church — Adoration Ministry in Enugu.

This decision seemingly may not be unconnected to the order given earlier to him by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Bishop Calistus Onaga.

The ministry sent out a Tuesday morning notice alerting members that Father Mbaka was proceeding on a one-month private prayer retreat.

Father Mbaka

The notice reads:

“Our Spiritual Director, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka wishes to inform his beloved adorers that he has embarked on a private prayer retreat that will end on 10th June 2021.

“Consequently, no ministry activities shall be held in the ministry ground pending his return.

“He directs that members of the ministry are to observe this period of his retreat as they used to do during the usual January breaks of the ministry, by praying at their homes, being charitable and fasting according to their ability. Adoration! Holy Spirit is our Power.”

Peter Okereke Blog is on Telegram. Join our Channel for the Latest Updates!!

Continue Reading

News

(JUST IN): Garba Shehu deletes his tweet about how CCTV caught attempt to rob Aso Rock!! (See Screenshots)

Published

on

Garba Shehu

Gistmates, amid a flying report on the attempt to rob Professor Ibrahim Gambari, Chief of Staff to President Buhari in Aso Rock, the presidential spokesman Garba Shehu had deleted his other tweet on the details of another move to rob the residence of another Aso Rock official.

About an hour after he commented on what he described as a “foolish attempt” to rob Gambari’s residence, Garba Shehu also tweeted on a similar incident on the residence of Abdullahi Maikano, another Aso Rock official.

An online platform had reported that both Gambari and Maikano were robbed inside the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) … with the shocking news prevented from been released to the public.

Garba Shehu

According to the report, which has been trending online, armed robbers invaded Aso Rock and emptied the residences of Gambari and Maikano.

But Garba Shehu had dismissed the report, commenting only on the attempt on Gambari’s residence, which he said is outside the seat of power.

“The Chief of Staff, Professor Ibrahim Gambari has confirmed that there “was a foolish attempt” to burgle his residence at 3:00am this morning but it turned out to be unsuccessful.

“Professor Gambari, whose house is on a street next to the Villa has assured that there is nothing to worry about from the incident,” he had said in a statement.

But moments later, he tweeted on the attempt to burgle the residence of Maikano.

The presidential spokesman had said the suspect behind the incident was captured on Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), adding that the police were on his trail.

But surprisingly, he deleted the tweet which had been retweeted over 200 times and posted a fresh one which had no information at all on the CCTV part.

But it appears several people already have a receipt of his now-deleted tweet and it’s spreading faster than bushfire on the internet!

See Screenshots below 👀:

Peter Okereke Blog is on Telegram. Join Our Channel for the Latest Updates!!

Continue Reading

News

“I’m Not Backing Down, Justice Must Be Served” — Iyabo Ojo Vows Over Baba Ijesha Case [Video]

Published

on

Iyabo Ojo and Baba Ijesha

Actress, Iyabo Ojo has vowed not to back down but go any length it’ll take in order to ensure justice is served in the s£xual assault case involving actor, Baba Ijesha.

Baba Ijesha born Olanrewaju James is still in police custody after being detained for s£xually molesting a 14-year-old girl twice after he was caught on CCTV and confessed to the crime he was accused of.

As PETER OKEREKE BLOG reported, Lagos Police received an advise from the Justice Ministry to prosecute Baba Ijesha on five charges using 5 sections under the State Criminal Law.

Iyabo Ojo and Baba Ijesha

Even so, Iyabo Ojo who has been well outspoken in the campaign for Baba Ijesha to be sentenced to jail of his crime has said in a new video that Nigerians are their own problem in the country.

She said that she used to think the leadership of Nigeria is the problem but she had come to understand that Nigerians are actually the problem.

Watch her video below:

Peter Okereke Blog is on Telegram. Join our Channel for the Latest Updates!!

Continue Reading

Trending

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x